Thursday 3 March 2011

DPP -Suggested Assignment Submission Dates

I asked my tutor how the suggested submission dates were calculated. He tells me that it is based on 8 hours per week of study etc. hence the suggestion that I submit Assignment 3 by the end of May 2011. Given that the submission was sitting in my pending tray since late February I was concerned that I was missing something although using simple maths I had spent slightly more time than the total indicated.

However he did stress that the date was just a suggestion and that assignments could be submitted at any time. I am not sure why it was a point of anxiety for me other than you get very little guidance on what you should be doing apart from the exercises in each part of the Course. I was concerned that the apparent speed with which I was submitting the work may be seen by the assessors as evidence that I was doing very little work and not tackling the subject in depth. Hopefully that is not a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment