Sunday 27 June 2010

Assignment 2 Second Instalment

Following the less than satisfactory trip to  Cambridge (see last blog) I thought I had better broaden my horizons. There was a Country Fair at a nearby airfield on Saturday 26th June so I decided to go in the hope that I would be able to fill in some of the gaps from Cambridge.

Concentrating on finding images that met the criteria for Assignment 2 at least focused my mind on why I was there. I probably missed some really good shots that I might have otherwise seen but I did take some that could be acceptable for the assignment.

Continuing with the 'people at leisure' theme that developed from the first two outings I used the hottest day of the year so far to visit Hunstanton on the Norfolk coast, a place I have visited often. My pre-knowledge was a bonus because I had a good idea of where I could find the shots needed. An important lesson learnt - prior knowledge can go a long way in helping to meet the needs of the trip. Hopefully I now have more than enough images to submit to my tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment