Wednesday 26 January 2011

DPP Assignment2 - Further Thoughts

I re-visited the work I had done for this assignment and re-read the Course notes. I was left wondering what had to be submitted. As I understand it there is a need to produce about 6 photographs showing the different lighting problems and how you overcame them including at the time and in subsequent processing. That left me wondering whether the original and finished photographs should be included in the material submitted. Otherwise I am not sure how the Tutor is able to provide useful comment.

For example:


This photograph is the unprocessed version showing a very flat scene. Using the facilities in Camera RAW converter and Photoshop I produced the following image:


Obviously I can write down what I did to create this image but unless the Tutor knows where I started it would be difficult for him to advise me on the method used and whether I had understood the purpose of the assignment. Fortunately I have the chance to speak to him shortly and hopefully I can clarify exactly what is expected.

Just for the record I will not be using this shot as I managed to clip the top of the Cathedral tower. Probably because it was cold and wet and me thinking "Why am I here??"




No comments:

Post a Comment